Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI TX PHY Databook

Jump to solution
endl
Contributor II

Hello

Where can I find the "DesignWare Cores HDMI TX PHY Databook" and PHY datasheet for IMX6DL HDMI Tx PHY ?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vadim

you can request it from synopsys

DesignWare HDMI Transmitter

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vadim

you can request it from synopsys

DesignWare HDMI Transmitter

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

tommalnar
Contributor III

I attempted to contact synopsys and they said we need a site ID.  I asked how to obtain a site ID and they said NXP must provide theirs.  Seems to be a painful circle here to try and get HDMI or HDMI Phy docs.  Is there any chance NXP can publish them?

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

really the Synopsis specs are very close to  Chapter 33 [HDMI Transmitter (HDMI)]
and  Chapter 34 [HDMI 3D Tx PHY (HDMI_PHY)] of the i.MX6 D/Q RM (IMX6DQRM,
Rev. 3, 07/2015). Some unpublished  details may be considered in NXP requests.

1)     Please open www.nxp.com

2)     On the top level menu, select  
           Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).

3)     On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.

4)     Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.

5)     A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.

6)     On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case”  
        to start the process.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos