Where is SW4 for the low_power_demo of FRDM-KL25Z?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is SW4 for the low_power_demo of FRDM-KL25Z?

Jump to solution
yasuhikokoumoto
Senior Contributor I

Hello experts,

when we run the low_power_demo of "KL25 Sample Code" and select "2 for CASE 2: Enter VLLS1 (Very Low Leakage STOP 1)", the message "Press SW4 to wake up from VLLS1" is shown.

However, I cannot find the SW4 on the FRDM-KL25Z board.

Please tell me where the SW4 is?

Best regards,

Yasuhiko Koumoto.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The SW4 button is for TWR-KL25Z48M board.

The KL25 example is for FRDM-KL25Z and TWR-KL25Z48M boards, there with printf info for exit the low power mode notification at line218 <low_power_demo.c>:

printf("\n\n\r For FREEDOM board just press RESET to exit instead of SW3 or SW4\n\r\n");

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The SW4 button is for TWR-KL25Z48M board.

The KL25 example is for FRDM-KL25Z and TWR-KL25Z48M boards, there with printf info for exit the low power mode notification at line218 <low_power_demo.c>:

printf("\n\n\r For FREEDOM board just press RESET to exit instead of SW3 or SW4\n\r\n");

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
yasuhikokoumoto
Senior Contributor I

Hello Ha Hui,

thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yasuhiko Koumoto.

0 Kudos