cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

13213-Evaluations Kit- sending message from coordinator to device

moti
Contributor I
Hi,
Im working on 13213-Evaluations Kit with MyStarNetworkApp, I want to know where in the files\what procedure can send a message to another device via wirless? (from coordinator to device or reversible)
Thank you. 
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

moti
Contributor I
about the license - I have a temoprary license.
I made a beekit project - "star network demo".
I'm using the MyStarNetworkApp guide and looking at the MAPP.C file and can't find where or what procedure I can use to sent a massege from coordinator to end device LCD.
I attached the file Mapp.c
Thank you for the effort
Moti
0 Kudos

Mads
Contributor V
Please look in the documentation I describe above - the information you are asking for is described in chapter 2.1.7

BR,
Mads
0 Kudos

Mads
Contributor V
Hi,
First ofall you must install the Beekit which contains tools needed for generating a wireless project -
then you need do have codewarrior installed - note the Special edition is not enough - you must have a licensed version that are capable of compiling up to 60KB images.

When you have beekit installed then please have a look at the 802.15.4 MAC MyStarNetworkApp user's guide. (802154MSNAUG.pdf) which can be found in the installed beekit documentation folder.

this users guide describes how the MyStarNetwork application code is working.

To generate the MyStarNetwork app, you must start Beekit and create a project using the MyStartNetwork application templates.

BR,
Mads
0 Kudos