Hi,

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

vigneshvijayan
Contributor I

I am trying to use basic 100MHz cortex M4 (part number:mk02fn64vfm10) i am not clear with datasheet, i wish to know which IDE to use programming also I want to know whether it require any separate Hardware(programmer for download hex file )?.In some arm controller  programming directly done through serial communication using some software directly. kindly help me it is urgent for my project.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

vigneshvijayan
Contributor I

Thanks for the nice information. I am expecting little low cost kindly tell me if any one knows the flasher for the same i asked. thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

dave408
Senior Contributor II

Vignesh, what development board are you using?  I don't know of any FRDM dev boards for the MK02 (but if there is one, please let me know), but Segger does allow the usage of their OpenSDA v2 and v2.1 firmware on the FRDM boards, which will let you program and debug over a USB connection.  It's super duper nice.  However, the license says that you can only use their firmware on FRDM boards.  If you do development on a custom board, you must buy a separate programmer.  I have the Segger J-Link Ultra+, but it costs about $800.

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks a lot for contacting us.

User can use Kinetis Design Studio IDE to develop MK02 products, for details, please see the link as below:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KDS_IDE

KDS supports the following debug interface hardware:

P&E Multilink (w/P&E GDB Server)

SEGGER J-Link (w/SEGGER GDB Server)

CMSIS-DAP (w/OpenOCD GDB and OpenSDA embedded circuit for selected boards/devices)

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------