I have got below data from KEA128RM. But I still don't know how to get real chip temperature.
Pls help it.
The ADC module integrates an on-chip temperature sensor. Following actions must be
performed to use this temperature sensor.
• Configure ADC for long sample with a maximum of 1 MHz clock
• Convert the bandgap voltage reference channel (AD23)
• By converting the digital value of the bandgap voltage reference channel using
the value of VBG, the user can determine VDD.
• Convert the temperature sensor channel (AD22)
• By using the calculated value of VDD, convert the digital value of AD22 into a