cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR stress test of i.MX6D

takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear community.

Our custmer has Question about DDR Stress Test of i.MX6Dual.

Use the  iMX6S board, and replace with iMX6Dual and Stress Tester write leveling calibration.

In i.MX6solo  resalt was below.

MMDC_MPWLDECTRL0 0x003A0041

MMDC_MPWLDECTRL1 0x00310036

But by iMX6D is below resalt.

MMDC_MPWLDECTRL0 0x00010003

MMDC_MPWLDECTRL1 0x0003017F

Tthere is a difference of more than one order  hexadecimal of magnitude.

Since the evaluation board is same, but it seems that it is not under the influence of board-dependent parameters,

or will cause to be in this way is considered something?

Using the Stress Tester of our problem?

And The following problems have occurred. There was no problem in iMX6S.It occurs use i.MX6Dual.

1. Do the write leveling calibration,  other Calibration is does not work.
2.And without performing a Write Leveling Calibration to other Calibration and Calibration is done,

but not accept key input for PC then the stress tests will not be available.

By the way.

Except to run the calibration of Write Calibration ,so PC is hung up but

when  run a stress test using the calibration value, even turning 10 loop position, does not go out errors in the stress test.

I think calibration is completed correctly.

To be carried out stress test without any run the calibration, 10 loop position because it does not error occurs, I will not be judged.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Strictly speaking,  Write Leveling should be used with fly-by topology, and in this sense it

is quite reasonable to skip Write Leveling when T-topology is applied.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos