cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Libraries and packages not showing up on target

captainastro
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I am new to yocyo/fsl, but I have been struggling with something off-and-on all week.  I have a target image for imx53evk that includes everything that I can figure is related to building applications so that I can build on the target.  Most everything is getting included on the target image, but the GStreamer package (package definition, headers, etc.) and the libs/headers for the IPU and VPU APIs are missing.  The are in the sysroot build/tmp/sysroots/imx51evk, but they don't appear in the target image.  I've tried everything I can think of, and scoured the web looking for a clue, but I'm at a loss.

Many thanks,

--mark

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark

had you looked at i.MX53 QSB links

L2.6.35_11_09_ER_SOURCE : Linux 2.6.35 Source Code Files and documentation 11.09.

Supports MCIMX53-START and MCIMX53-START-R.

IMX53_11_09_LINUX_MMCODECS : "Linux Multimedia Codecs Documentation and

Sources 11.09 for i.MX53 for the Quick Start boards

Note, community yocto releases may lack some proprietary FSL multimedia packages,

differencies are described in

https://community.freescale.com/message/402940#402940

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos