MK10DN512ZVLL10

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK10DN512ZVLL10

nikivendola
Contributor III

Hi, I'm a student and looking for an expert in microcontroller I learn to manage a MK10DN512ZVLL10. Please someone can help me? thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi niki,

please, clarify what do you exactly want to do?

Please, start with Getting Started with Kinetis Design Studio, but I recommend you wait 2-3 days for new version of KSDK.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/KSDKGSUG.pdf

and I can recommend you following links

Also I answered you here help with microcontroller

Have a nice day,

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

nikivendola
Contributor III

Hi Iva,

I state that I did a test on programming in C ++ but it's the first time I am confronted with a microcontroller. I do not have a deep knowledge mainly because I come from courses in telecommunications (electromagnetism, maxwell, microwave ...)
The univ. I put it has provision the MK10DN512ZVLL10 integrated on a card.
The goal is to control 3 inputs (antenna, an accelerometer (LSM330DL) and a strain gauge) and output (linear actuator).

For the main program in C i have a idea (maybe), but I have no idea to control the structure of instructions to initialize the register, meters, reading and writing of micro devices ....
If you want I'll show you an example program that provided me and let's start with that.

You can help me?

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niki vendol,

I can recommend you to start and work with KSDK 1.2. - Kinetis Software Development Kit, provides comprehensive software support for Kinetis MCUs. It includes a hardware abstraction layer (HAL) and drivers for each MCU peripheral, USB and connectivity stacks, middleware, real-time operating systems and example applications designed to simplify and accelerate application development on Kinetis MCUs.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KINETIS-SDK&tid=redKINETIS_SDK

Also I see support for your MCU  mk10.png

In addition we can offer you in KSDK package a lot of created examples.

I hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

nikivendola
Contributor III

Hi Iva,

with regard to the programming language used by Freescale you have something?

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niki vendol,

examples for KSDK are written in C programming language but supported languages in KDS are Assembly, C and C++

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos