Is there a listing of the boot rom code for the P1010?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a listing of the boot rom code for the P1010?

bradduncan
Contributor I

I have been unable to locate a code listing in any of the available documentation.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

bradduncan
Contributor I

Scott...you are correct about my question.  I am looking for the boot rom code listing.  I do know how to select the relevant boot mode with the pins definitions.

0 Kudos

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Brad Duncan,

Sorry, I am afraid usually this is not shared outside of Freescale.  What's your intent with the code?

Regards

Lunmin

0 Kudos

bradduncan
Contributor I

Lunmin,

We just wanted to understand the boot process from the boot code’s perspective. This is usually not sensitive. There are actually numerous freescale parts that provide the boot code listing in their reference materials.

Brad

0 Kudos

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Brad Duncan,

What do you mean by this?

If you are asking for boot ROM location, this is specified in Table 4-12 Boot ROM location in P1010RM.pdf, Rev.3 as belowpastedImage_0.pngpastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

scottwood
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I believe he's asking for the boot rom source code.

0 Kudos