Hi, I'm using CodeWarrior V8.8 to debug using CodeWarrior Tap. Once I build a project, I tried to connect to the target via CW Tap, but the CodeWArrior says CCSProtocolPlugIn: CCS connection Refused (Connection refused).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm using CodeWarrior V8.8 to debug using CodeWarrior Tap. Once I build a project, I tried to connect to the target via CW Tap, but the CodeWArrior says CCSProtocolPlugIn: CCS connection Refused (Connection refused).

sumanmanandhar
Contributor I

I'm using target board with MPC8540.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Suman Manandhar,

If you want to use CodeWarrior TAP in CodeWarrior 8.8, you need to install Patch 8.8.6, please download Patch 8.8.6 from http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-POWER-NETWORKING&fpsp=1&tab=Design..., and click Product Download-> Select Windows professional edition->click Agreement to get Patch 8.8.6.

If your problem remains, please create a sample project following new project wizards, enable CCS log from Edit->Debug Version Settings->Remote Debugging->Edit Connection->Enable logging, then connect to the target from Debug->Connect, and you will capture CCS log in CodeWarrior IDE, and attach the CCS log.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos