AnsweredAssumed Answered

Re-installing CodeWarrior v9.2 on Windows 7 64 Bit after hard drive crash

Question asked by Tim Morris on Apr 24, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 30, 2015 by Tim Morris

First, my apology if I am posting this request in the wrong place.  I did look at the licensing forum, and I did submit a service request.  I also searched the forum as Tom Thompson recommended, and I saw a post, "Installing CodeWarrior v9.2 on Windows 7 64 bit".  My request/situation is similar to that request in this forum, so I am posting this question here (as I have not yet received a reply to the service request I submitted yesterday--still within the 48-window for receiving a reply).

We were running CodeWarrior v9.2 on a PC that crashed.  We were able to recover the hard drive's files and copy the files to a new PC, but the programs on that PC--including CodeWarrior--do not run, possibly because of missing registry entries, the data's being copied to a Window 7 64 bit PC from what was probably a Windows XP 32 bit PC, etc.  We have the license.dat file along with some customized .rcp and .mcp files that were created by individuals who no longer work for our company.  We do not have any CodeWarrior installation disks/files.

So really short version, what do we need to do (or is it possible) to get CodeWarrior v9.2 running on the new PC with our customized files from the old PC?  Thanks!

Outcomes