cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS generating absolute include paths?

matthias
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using KDS 2.0 and I have some relative include paths in my project settings. The problem is that KDS automatically duplicates some of these and adds them to the include paths as absolute paths (the paths in the red box in the picture below). This happens when I re-build the project. Is there any way to avoid this behavior or is this a bug in KDS?

Regrds,

Matthias

22526_22526.pngpastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Matthias,

can you please specify how to reproduce this problem?

can you please test, if don't use SDK, will this problem happen too?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

matthias
Contributor III

Hello Zhang Jun,

the absolute paths are added after executing "Clean Project". The status line in the right lower corner then states "Rebuilding workspace:...". It seems that this only happens the first time after starting KDS. If I remove the duplicated paths and execute "Clean Project" again, "Rebuilding workspace:..." does not appear and the paths are not added. The next time I close and open KDS however, the problem is back.

My project uses KSDK and I did not test it without KSDK, but in my project only the paths related to KSDK source code are duplicated as absolute paths.

Regards
Matthias

0 Kudos