how can I configure the mcu kind after the project build end or How I can change the sample project's mcu kinds in cw10.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I configure the mcu kind after the project build end or How I can change the sample project's mcu kinds in cw10.6

Jump to solution
healy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I just reuse the bare board library named "kinetis_kl46_sc", and I just want to change the MCU kind from MKL46Z256 to MKL46Z128.

How can I do this?

I had try to re-select the linker file, whoever, this seem don't work.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
healy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carlos Mendoza

Thank you so much for the explanation!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hongjian Sun,

In CW v10.6 there is not a direct method to change the target CPU of a baremetal project, the recommended procedure is to create a new project for the desired device and copy the source and header files from the original project.

If you are using the Processor Expert examples then there is an alternative to do this, please take a look to the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/08/16/changing-the-cpu-with-processor-expert/

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
healy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carlos Mendoza

Thank you so much for the explanation!

0 Kudos