cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K53N512 and TWR-LCD-RGB

elisamejia
Contributor III

Hello,

I am quite new working with Freescale microcontrollers and CodeWarrior and I'm trying to understand how does the eGUI D4D works using K53 microcontrollers. I haven't find any useful help just to get me started with this issue, and I'm quite lost trying to understand how does a project using D4D should look like.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Elisa,

The Kinetis K53 Tower System Module​ has the MK53DN512CMD10 MCU which provides the TWRPI-SLCD (LCD Controller through TWRPI interface) which supports the TWR-LCD but the TWR-LCD-RGB is not supported.

If you want to use the TWR-LCD-RGB and a kinetis MCU I recommend to use a K60 or a K70.

Regards,

Earl.

elisamejia
Contributor III

Hello Earl,

Can you tell me if TWR-K64F120 interfaces with the TWR-LCD-RGB?

Best regards,

Elisa

0 Kudos

joicemarkose
Contributor II

Hi,

i am  using TWR k53n512 tower system. i couldn't find any support for keil IDE. where do i find some example codes for  the tower system in keil IDE.

thanks  in advance for your time.

0 Kudos

EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Mark,

The TWR-K53N512 system features a MK53DN512CMD10 MCU, when you create a new project in keil you should use this MCU.

Also, it is supported by the Kinetis SDK, if you are interested in this SDK, I recommend you to take a look into the Kinetis Project Generator​ where you can create a new project for your MCU with the Kinetis SDK support in Keil.

Best regards,

Earl.

0 Kudos