Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6DL SDIO Power demains : NVCC_SD1, 2, 3

Jump to solution
elliottyang
Contributor II

Hi

I would like to use NVCC_SD1=3.3V , NVCC_SD2=1.8V, NVCC_SD3=3.3V.

Is it OK?

Because I saw the document of IMX6DQ6SDLHDG.pdf Table 4-1

NVCC_SD1 and NVCC_SD2 are in the same block..., it means it should be the same voltage level?

11.JPG.jpg

And I saw another document: IMX6SDLAEC.pdf   Page 13:

22.JPG.jpg

We know the Port #3 is independent power domain, but I don't know what's that mean " Port#1 and Port#2 are two completely independent power domains"

Does it mean " Port #1 and Port#2 are ONE independent power domain?"

Elliott

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Elliott

NVCC_SD1, NVCC_SD2 are independent power

domains, one can check Table 100. 21 x 21 mm Functional Contact Assignments

IMX6SDLCEC and reference schematic for connections NVCC_SD1, NVCC_SD2

SPF-27417 p.2 i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NVCC_SD1 to NVCC_SD3 power domains are independent from each other. The SD1 interface lies in the NVCC_SD1 power domain, the SD2 interface lies in the NVCC_SD2 power domain, the SD3 interface lies in the NVCC_SD3 power domain, and the SD4 interface lies in the NVCC_NANDF power domain.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kimsangyoung
Contributor I

Dear Artur petukhov

I solved the problem, hang up the console message . Uart1,3 signals cause was a short circuit. This will create options in the made ​​my circuit was not caused as a DNP treatment .

Thank you for you comment.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Elliott

NVCC_SD1, NVCC_SD2 are independent power

domains, one can check Table 100. 21 x 21 mm Functional Contact Assignments

IMX6SDLCEC and reference schematic for connections NVCC_SD1, NVCC_SD2

SPF-27417 p.2 i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

Best regards

igor

0 Kudos
elliottyang
Contributor II

Thanks for your reply..

0 Kudos