Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAT Register

Jump to solution
albertmartin
Contributor II

Good Mornig:

I'm yet doing a test of  RTC and LLWU.

The VBAT Register File, has some restriction?

I wanted to use it to store the value of the processing time. So, I am will update this register each second.

can be corrupted it?

I implemented it on MK60FN1M0VMD12  by Keil environment.

Thank you very much.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
PatriciaTeran
Contributor III

Hi, Albert

The only restriction that the VBAT register file has is that it can only store data up to 32 bytes, you just need to write directly into the VBAT register file adress: 0x4003E000.

Also consider it is only reset during a VBAT power-on reset and is not affected by the other reset types.

Hope it helps

Regards!

Patricia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PatriciaTeran
Contributor III

Hi, Albert

The only restriction that the VBAT register file has is that it can only store data up to 32 bytes, you just need to write directly into the VBAT register file adress: 0x4003E000.

Also consider it is only reset during a VBAT power-on reset and is not affected by the other reset types.

Hope it helps

Regards!

Patricia

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

albertmartin
Contributor II

Thanks

thank you very much for the information.

it is very important for me.

Regards!

Albert

0 Kudos