Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb_host_register_driver_info

Jump to solution
adyr
Contributor V

Hi,

I think there is a problem with either the PEx for the KSDK or the KSDK. I added the usb_framework component to my project (created with PEx + KSDK + MQX for the K64FN1M0VLQ12 processor) and generated the code. In Components_Init the following two lines were added:

(void)usb_host_init(USBFMW1_USB_CONTROLLER_ID, &usbFmw1_Handler);
  (void)usb_host_register_driver_info(USBFMW1_USB_CONTROLLER_ID, (void *)usbFmw1_DriverInfoTable);

but I think that should be:

(void)usb_host_init(USBFMW1_USB_CONTROLLER_ID, &usbFmw1_Handler);
  (void)usb_host_register_driver_info(usbFmw1_Handler, (void *)usbFmw1_DriverInfoTable);

E.g. the second line should have the usbFmw1_Handler as the first parameter and not the USBFMW1_USB_CONTROLLER_ID.

It also appears there are issues with the task priority levels as the default ones are too high once the OSA has added 7 to them. I have had to reduce them to 5 (one in the Host mode settings section plus a couple in the usb framework code).

Is it likely that future KSDK / PEx updates will make it easier to add a file system and HID stubs to the USB host mode and fully implement the hub, etc?

Best regards,
Adrian.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

fix of 2nd issue is part of Processor Expert support for Kinetis SDK 1.2.0.

We are sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adrian,

The task priority issue is know and has been fixed and will be in the next release.

I'll inquire about the incorrect parameter for the usb_host_register_driver_info() call.

Thank you for posting.

Regards,

David

vfilip
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

fix of 2nd issue is part of Processor Expert support for Kinetis SDK 1.2.0.

We are sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards

Vojtech Filip

adyr
Contributor V

Both issues are now fixed in KSDK 1.2. Wish I could set "Correct Answer" for both answers.

Thank you.

0 Kudos