How to setup esdhc for wl18xx driver in LS1021A-TWR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup esdhc for wl18xx driver in LS1021A-TWR

clindeberg
Contributor I

The wl18xx driver in the QorIQ SDK V1.7 kernel did not register any OF device id table so I patched the driver with that. But I am not sure how the esdhc device should be setup with the wl18xx driver.

Is there any documentation explaining how to setup the esdhc device for this?

Regards

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Christian Lindeberg,

You need to configure and setup SDHC GPIO/IOMUX setting, in arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-ls1021a.c file. (Refer to an example file mx31lite-db.c)

Define 'struct wl12xx_platform_data' structure and call wl12xx_set_platform_data, refer to the example file ./mach-omap2/devices.c.

Then build Kernel modules wl18xx.ko, wlcore.ko and wlcore_sdio.ko.

You could refer to an imx6 with wl18xx example Re: wl18xx and iMX6.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clindeberg
Contributor I

For the configuration I am try to find an input pin for WL_IRQ and an output pin for WL_EN on the LS1021A-TWR board but have not figured out which we could use.

What is the relation between the esdhc device tree node and the mmc pin configuration example in mx31lite-db.c? Replace/complement? I have not found any information about the SD/MMC controller in either i.MX31 Lite or LS1021A. Is it the same?

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos