Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 PCB footprint

Jump to solution
omda
Contributor I

Hi,

I would like to ask if iMX6(Quad/Dual/DuallLite/Solo) have the same PCB footprint and signal assignement? Which means when I design a board based on iMX6, is it possible to used iMX6 Quad or iMX6 Dual or iMX6 Solo with the same PCB footprint?

Omda,

Labels (6)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omda

iMX6 Quad and Dual fully interchangable, for Solo one needs to look

carefully at  AN4397 Common Hardware Design for i.MX 6Dual/6Quad and i.MX 6Solo/6DualLite.

Packages one can find in sect.6 Package Information and Contact Assignments

IMX6DQCEC , IMX6SDLCEC  and footprints in

i.MX6_SABRE_AI_DESIGNFILES : Design files, including hardware schematics, layout files

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omda

iMX6 Quad and Dual fully interchangable, for Solo one needs to look

carefully at  AN4397 Common Hardware Design for i.MX 6Dual/6Quad and i.MX 6Solo/6DualLite.

Packages one can find in sect.6 Package Information and Contact Assignments

IMX6DQCEC , IMX6SDLCEC  and footprints in

i.MX6_SABRE_AI_DESIGNFILES : Design files, including hardware schematics, layout files

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
omda
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards.

Omda,

0 Kudos