Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected processor does not support PinSettings component: "MKL26Z256MC4"

Jump to solution
alexlesuper
Contributor I

Hello,

We are basing our next product on the Low-power L series processor with USB support. Specifically, the chip we are using is the MKL26Z256MC4. I am building the processor expert project and I want to use the Freescale PinSettings configuration to rename the pins and route them to the appropriate peripherals. However, when I try to instantiate the right component, it gives me an error message of which I have pasted a screenshoPinsettingsNotSupported.PNG.pngt.

To my knowledge, this is not a legacy part, so why is the PinSettings component not working?

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alex,

I have find out that the MKL26Z256 derivatives support (Processor Expert with Kinetis SDK) is not published yet. These derivatives will be available in the Kinetis SDK 1.2.0 release (the release is planned at the end of April 2015).

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alex,

I have find out that the MKL26Z256 derivatives support (Processor Expert with Kinetis SDK) is not published yet. These derivatives will be available in the Kinetis SDK 1.2.0 release (the release is planned at the end of April 2015).

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos