Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE06 does not wakeup on MSCAN interrupt

Jump to solution
newke06user
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using KE06 (MKE06Z128xxx4, FRDM eval board) and putting it in deep sleep using following piece of code -

{

SCB->SCR |= 1<<2; // Enable deep sleep feature

__asm ("WFI \n");     // Wait for interrupt

}

I looks going in sleep but if i send a J1939 packet to it, it doesn't wake-up.

Please let me know if i am missing something.

Thanks

Vikas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vikas shrivastava,

Did you configure the bit in the wake-up interrupt note before you entering power down mode?

NOTE

This interrupt can only occur if the MSCAN was in sleep mode

(SLPRQ = 1 and SLPAK = 1) before entering power down

mode, the wake-up option is enabled (WUPE = 1), and the

wake-up interrupt is enabled (WUPIE = 1).

Please check it.

Regards

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vikas shrivastava,

Did you configure the bit in the wake-up interrupt note before you entering power down mode?

NOTE

This interrupt can only occur if the MSCAN was in sleep mode

(SLPRQ = 1 and SLPAK = 1) before entering power down

mode, the wake-up option is enabled (WUPE = 1), and the

wake-up interrupt is enabled (WUPIE = 1).

Please check it.

Regards

Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
newke06user
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing,

Thanks for your reply.

Looks like it started working (waking up with CAN message), the only additional thing after setting SLPRQ, SLPAK, WUPE, WUPIE i had to put small delay.

For now after wakingup it is not accepting any CAN messages, i am observing it and let you know.

I have another observation - if i keep the STLink debugger plugged to evaluation board, it doesn't go to sleep. But if i unplug the STLink from board and then restart, it goes to sleep. Is it expected behaviour or i am missing something.

0 Kudos