Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicated list of variables in Codewarrior 10.6 Debug

Jump to solution
patrick6772
Contributor I

Hi,

I've been using Codewarrrior 10.4 and recently installed CodeWarrior 10.6.

Everything works fine except that sometimes after I closed and reopened Codewarrior, the list of variables in Debug are replicated multiple times.

Has anyone encountered such a problem or has a solution for it?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
frankbaird
Contributor III

I had this problem and the fix is to clean your metadata. CW 10 is built upon Eclipse, and the debugger is implemented as an Eclipse plugin. Plugins keep their configuration data in the .metadata folder, and this data can become corrupted. I recently went through the process of doing this. It can be pretty time consuming, but CW works much better now. I followed the instructions here: EclipseZone - Keeping Eclipse running clean ....

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
frankbaird
Contributor III

I had this problem and the fix is to clean your metadata. CW 10 is built upon Eclipse, and the debugger is implemented as an Eclipse plugin. Plugins keep their configuration data in the .metadata folder, and this data can become corrupted. I recently went through the process of doing this. It can be pretty time consuming, but CW works much better now. I followed the instructions here: EclipseZone - Keeping Eclipse running clean ....

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Patrick:

Unfortunately this is a known issue in CodeWarrior which has no fix yet. You can find the workaround in the release notes:

pastedImage_0.png

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------