Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS not finding the platform libs needed to build my project

Jump to solution
alexlesuper
Contributor I

Hello,

I've recently started a new project based on one of the demos in the KDSK_1_1_0 using the K64F freedom board. I changed the name of the project and copy pasted the .cproject and .project files to my repository folders. To fix the issues of files being linked using relative paths, I made it use a KSDK_PATH variable instead. For example: the lwip folders are now referred using ${KSDK_PATH}/tcpip/lwip instead of ../../../../../../tcpip/lwip which was in the project. I modified both the include paths and the linked resources this way.

However, I still get an error when it wants to link with the platform libraries. I'm pretty sure I did the right thing by importing and building the library prior to compiling my own project. I also checked if the library file is actually there. I'm pretty sure I've linked the library file properly too.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Alex

21918_21918.pngliblinked.png21919_21919.pnglibrariesimported.png21920_21920.pngmakelinkerror.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alex,

In the linker fields for the other library entry I please either " or add another " to the end of the path.

When I did a fast test in an MQX project, having just the initial " caused it to not compile...and weirdly it did generate an error.

You have:  "${KSDK_PATH}/lib/....

Should be one of the following:

"${KSDK_PATH}/lib/...."

${KSDK_PATH}/lib/....

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alex,

In the linker fields for the other library entry I please either " or add another " to the end of the path.

When I did a fast test in an MQX project, having just the initial " caused it to not compile...and weirdly it did generate an error.

You have:  "${KSDK_PATH}/lib/....

Should be one of the following:

"${KSDK_PATH}/lib/...."

${KSDK_PATH}/lib/....

Regards,

David

0 Kudos