cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Led blink for MK64FX512VLL12 with KDS.

dianeeaker
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a custom designed board with MK64FX512VLL12, and I'm using the Kinetis design Studio. I'm trying to get the LED on port E26 to blink (starter), but I'm having a hell of a time with it!

Is there any example programs for this particular processor?

All I could find was examples for the Freedom board and I successfully compiled it and tested it on a freedom development board, but I can't seem to figure out how to convert it over to a custom board with the MK64FX512VLL12 processor. So I just started over with a new project (using processor expert). After configuring the settings in the expert and compiling it, everything is fine, but when I add the code to actually toggle a Gpio, everything gets messy and I can't resolve the compile errors. Does someone have an example program that I can have? Or helps me figure out whats wrong with my code?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Diane,

I can recommend you my tutorial, which is written for FRDM-KL03Z and uses KSDK 1.1.0

How to toggle LED in KDS 2.0 with KSDK 1.1.0 and Processor Expert

There is also noticed, which part you must follow and which change in case of another MCU.

Please, can you try it by this way?

If does not help, I ask you about your project upload here and we tester on our side.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos