AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem adding a USB task to MQX

Question asked by David Pfaltzgraff on Apr 2, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2016 by David Pfaltzgraff

I have posted similar questions to the Kinetis community at large, but feel that it may be more related to MQX, so I'll ask here. This is all related to the combination of KDS, KSDK, and MQX on a FRDM-K22F platform.

I tried to generate a USB application using PE. It compiled cleanly, but would hang when it ran. The ticket can be found at _usb_khci_task_create() does not return. I am not familiar enough with MQX and the K22F51212 to work at the register level, but it appeared to me that when generating the USB task, MQX would access illegal memory.

Since my effort was to take the example in C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\usb\example\host\msd\msd_fatfs\sdk\kds\host_msd_fatfs_frdmk22f_mqx and replicate it at a different location, I made another effort. Once again, it would compile but not run. This is described in How to move from a FRDM-K22F demo to a new application. Although the point of failure is not exactly the same, the symptoms are very similar.

I'm attaching my latest attempt in the hopes that someone can help me out. I would be appreciative if someone would show me the error of my ways.

Thanks

Original Attachment has been moved to: MQX-HelloWorldDebug.zip

Outcomes