Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-VF65GS10-PRO Out of Box Demo Capabilities

Jump to solution
dereknewcombe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi All!

I am in the process of obtaining the Vybrid evaluation kit, and I am looking for detailed information on what the OOB demo is capable of and can do, as well as a guide to get this full demo up and running (tower board, with all modules incl. LCD screen). At this time, I am looking to see if the OOB demo would include a webserver.

The most I can find is this intro video from Freescale. The Tower Page or Product Page doesn’t seem to give me information within any of the documentation (tower user guides or quick start guides), and the QSG doesn’t detail hardware setup for the kit, only the TWR board itself. At this point I don't think a webserver is contained within the demo, just looking to confirm.

Many thanks,

Derek

Labels (4)
1 Solution
jiri-b36968
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Derek,

yes Vybrid OOBE demo does include web server. It should be on every produced tower module on SD card. There is WebGL application which include 3D cube which is moving as you rotating The tower system based on accelerometer data.

To be able to use it you need TWR-SER or TWR-SER2 and ethernet cable have to be connected before power up. It is set to fixed address 192.168.1.3 - can be modified in interfaces file. To run it type the address into your browser. More info if you click on WWW button on the TWR-LCD-RGB screen.

Attached is OOBE description document. WebGL is mentioned. If you need more information let me know.

/Jiri

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jiri-b36968
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Derek,

yes Vybrid OOBE demo does include web server. It should be on every produced tower module on SD card. There is WebGL application which include 3D cube which is moving as you rotating The tower system based on accelerometer data.

To be able to use it you need TWR-SER or TWR-SER2 and ethernet cable have to be connected before power up. It is set to fixed address 192.168.1.3 - can be modified in interfaces file. To run it type the address into your browser. More info if you click on WWW button on the TWR-LCD-RGB screen.

Attached is OOBE description document. WebGL is mentioned. If you need more information let me know.

/Jiri

dereknewcombe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thanks Jiri!

This helps very much!

0 Kudos