I am trying to use the combination of HDS/KSDK/PE and MQX to set up a simple USB Host application. My starting point was merely an MQX task that printed an identifying banner. That worked OK.
When I added fsl_usb_framework, the task would never execute. It appears that some interrupt is coming in before control is passed over to my task. To test this idea, I went back to PE and disabled the "Auto Initialization". I know that nothing would get done with the USB, but when my task printed the banner, I knew that it was due to initialization of the component.
So I went back in and re-enabled it and of course, I'm stuck somewhere in the kernel.
If someone knows what I've done wrong, I'm willing to listen. If not, then I need some help to delve into the lower levels of the processor and find out what is causing the interrupt.