cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BSP cloning wizard

Jump to solution
praveens
Contributor I

Hi,    We are trying to clone mRTU52259 using twrmcf52259 by using MQX BSP cloning wizard.   

We followed the steps mentioned in "Getting Started with Freescale MQX™ RTOS BSP Cloning Wizard" user guide..

Generate MQX projects icon was clicked and after Generating the MQX project.   

In the console it is displaying stderr mentioned below...

**************************************************************************************

stderr:    D:\miniRTU52259\tools\generator\..\CodeWarriorNPW\miniRTU52259_32.reg (The system cannot find the path specified) ************************************************************************************* 

We are using MQX4.1.1 RTOS

One more problem was we couldnot generate the "build_libs.wds" ie .wds file in build folder.

Please tell us exact procedure to do the BSP cloning....................

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Praveen,

There is a patch for the cloning wizard, could you please install it?

You can find this patch at the below link

https://freescaleesd.flexnetoperations.com/337170/121/8326121/Freescale%20MQX%20RTOS%204.1.1%20Cloni...

In addition, please check the video attached.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Praveen,

There is a patch for the cloning wizard, could you please install it?

You can find this patch at the below link

https://freescaleesd.flexnetoperations.com/337170/121/8326121/Freescale%20MQX%20RTOS%204.1.1%20Cloni...

In addition, please check the video attached.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
praveens
Contributor I

Hi

we installed the patch u sent us...

That is  working fine ....

But we want the cloned file to be created in our  folder that is in D:drive.. From there i want to access the files and project.

But the cloned file is generated in c:drive/Freescale/build/..........

We used "Export Source tree in BSP cloning wizard". that is exporting all the files to D:drive...

But not the "build.wds file.....

I just wanted to know how to get all the file access from cloned file from D:drive

is this possible or not.......

thank u

praveen.s

0 Kudos