i write rootfs.ext2.gz and start normal

why? thks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ly l,

I wonder if you have solved the problem you meet in the thread. If yes could you please help close this thread, if no let me know i will continue help it. Many thanks.
Have a great day,
(Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ly

Which board and BSP are you using? You can use the download tool mfgtool to write images to your board. And about the rootfs you can use oneiric.tar.gz or you build yourself (rootfs.tar.bz2). I wonder if you operate with right steps. If any questions contact me easily.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos