Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KL26Z Board Components

Jump to solution
frankbannon
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I am learning to use KDS2.0 and working with a FRDM-KL26Z board.  I figured out how to use OpenSDA and upload the precompiled examples.

However, I would like to start a new design,  but I don't have a profile for FRDM-KL26Z.  There only seems to  be FRDM-64 profiles with KDS2.0

I did download the code examples for the FRDM--KL26Z Board but none are for KDS.  The closest is CW.  However, I am using the GNU compiler.  So, when I import the CW project, say for Hello World, there are too many preferences missing.

So....., does anyone know where I can get a FRDM-KL26Z profile/board components for KDS2.0?

Regards,

Frank

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Frank Bannon,

for importing projects from CW to KDS  I can recommend the documentImporting MCU V10.6 projects (sample, using PE and MQX) under KDS

if you work with PEx, you can also create new project in KDS and copy and import PE component settings and copy PE components how is written

at Export and Import Processor Expert Component Settings | MCU on Eclipse and Copy of Processor Expert Components | MCU on Eclipse

I hope it helps you,

Iva

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Frank Bannon,

for importing projects from CW to KDS  I can recommend the documentImporting MCU V10.6 projects (sample, using PE and MQX) under KDS

if you work with PEx, you can also create new project in KDS and copy and import PE component settings and copy PE components how is written

at Export and Import Processor Expert Component Settings | MCU on Eclipse and Copy of Processor Expert Components | MCU on Eclipse

I hope it helps you,

Iva

0 Kudos
frankbannon
Contributor II

tx for the advice.

Frank

0 Kudos