Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDK guide for new project

Jump to solution
danielecortella
Contributor V

Hi all,

there is a guide for create a new project using the sdk? I don't want to use the Processor Expert so i have to create a new project but the problem is to import the SDK libraries. I'm searching a simple guide for a blink or similar, this because is very hard include the SDK library without have a lot of problem with missing include and conflicts ... I don't want to start by a sample because if i copy this in an other folder many inclusion will be lost .... Did you have any simple guide ? Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daniele Cortellazzi:

Please take a look at the next document in community:

Writing my first KSDK Application in KDS - Hello World and Toggle LED with GPIO Interrupt

If you experience any problems let us know.

Also the next FAQ list may be useful if you are just starting with KSDK:

Kinetis SDK FAQ

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daniele Cortellazzi:

Please take a look at the next document in community:

Writing my first KSDK Application in KDS - Hello World and Toggle LED with GPIO Interrupt

If you experience any problems let us know.

Also the next FAQ list may be useful if you are just starting with KSDK:

Kinetis SDK FAQ

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
danielecortella
Contributor V

Thanks, tomorrow i will read the documentation !

0 Kudos
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniele Cortellazzi,

if you want to work with the KSDK example (any demo!) and of course you want to make some modifications - you don´t need to work with original project example, in this case is very important to make a copy of the project.

Because it is not so easy - just copy paste, I recommend you this step-by-step guide, which I wrote - it can be very useful for you.There is used Perl script by Anthony Huereca and script by me. 

How to create copy of KSDK example in KDS

Best Regards,

Iva