cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KE02Z40M

ad_d
Contributor I

Hi

I received FRDM-KE02Z40M Board, was able to run the demo preloaded software.

For development will be using KEIL Compiler. Choose to use OpenSDA for programming & debugging. Having trouble downloading the platinum code on the board which came with SDK "KEXX_DRIVERS_V1.2.1_DEVD" utility.

When I try to load the code, "PEMICRO Connection Manager" window pops up. Under "Connection port and interface type" its indicating that "Port is Undetected,Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh List". I tried refreshing the list and reconnected USB but still not able to load the code on target FRDM board.

Please can someone help me setting up the KEIL for download and debugging. I would appreciate if someone can guide me through how to load code on FRDM board using KEilu5.

Thanks in advance

AD

0 Kudos
5 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Arti D,

If you want to use the opensda to download code with KEIL, you should configuration like the following:

Project->options for target

pastedImage_0.png

Please refer to my configuration to select the items in your keil.

If still not ok, please let your board enter in bootloader mode , then  send the opensda firmware "MSD-DEBUG-FRDM-KE02Z_Pemicro_v114.SDA" to your board, and repower on again.

You should check whether your opensda is successfully setup in your computer at first.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ad_d
Contributor I

Hello Jingjing,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Your attached KEIL configuration setting  file was very useful.

I had to update OpenSDA Firmware on target board from  "MSD-FRDM-KE02Z_Pemicro_v111.SDA" to "MSD-DEBUG-FRDM-KE02Z_Pemicro_v114.SDA".

Thanks,

Arti

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Arti D,

Did you sloved your problem after refer to my KEIL configuration setting?

If you still not OK, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

李贵永
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing

How long for update OpenSDA Firmware?  I use FRDM-KL26Z

Thanks

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Customer,

You can find the latest FRDM-KL26z firmware from this link:

www.nxp.com/bootloader

Next time, if you have the question, you can create you own question post directly, don't follow the post which already be solved.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos