On this site many many many post about how to connect the imx6 by LVDS to LVDS monitor.
But no posts about how to connect the LVDS to not LVDS monitor , but with LVDS Channel Link on input DS90CR216.
How? how ? how? I am suffering for several months! Help me please!
I have board IMX6Q.
Now i truing to connect the monitor with DS90CR216. MONITOR IS NOT LVDS!
From DS90CR216 the signal going to TTL of monitor.
1. i set drivers/video/mxc/ldb.c parametrs of my monitor
2. Monitor is 18 bit and 3 pairs channel + 1 clk + GND
3. I connect it like on scheme, but what i will do with VDD power 3.3 on my IMX6 ? i need to disable somthing?
Becouse on the DS90CR216 Channel Link there is no need the VDD, there is onli input 3 pairs and 1 clock + GND.
4. i recompile the new kernel with my parametrs and send it to my board.
5. Then i starting my board with new parametrs
Writing to MMC(3)... done
But again, nothing
I trued with different parametrs.
setenv bootargs console=ttySAC0,115200 init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,if=RGB666,bpp=32 ldb=sin0 video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off fbmem=48M vmalloc=400M androidboot.console=ttySAC0 androidboot.hardware=freescale
But nothing, no blinking, no flickering.
Prompt in what may still be problem? any ideas what to check?