How Could I get BSP for Kinetis K70 ( TWRK70F120M) ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Could I get BSP for Kinetis K70 ( TWRK70F120M) ?

ankurrahi
Contributor II

Hello,

I have BSP for Freescale P1025 TWR Board. I want to use Kinetis K70 for the same, for that I need BSP for Kinetis K70 (TWRK70F120M) TWR board. How could I get that BSP ?

I have attached the BSP for Freescale P1025 TWR board (bsp-freescale-p1025-twr.ifs)

Any suggestion & Guidance are highly appreciated

Thanks In Advance

Original Attachment has been moved to: bsp-freescale-p1025-twr.ifs.zip

4 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur Rahi,

if you have board, which is not supported for BSP, find similar BSP, clone it and modify it.

We have created the tutorial for this procedure.

So, please take the similar BSP, e.g. for K60F and according to Getting Started with Freescale MQX RTOS BSP Cloning Wizard (which you find at C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\doc\tools) you clone your BSP

and according to MQX BSP Porting Guide http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/MQX_BSP_Porting_Guide.pdf you modify your BSP.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

ankurrahi
Contributor II

Hi Iva,

I m working on PLCs and wanted to make PLC using Freescale Kinetis K70 TWR Board, I need BSP in .ifs (installation file system) format for creating a PLC runtime environment on Kinetis K70 TWR Board. I am looking for the similar file I attached on my above post, that file is for Freescale P1025 which is not ARM based Micro-controller. I need for ARM Based Freescale Kinetis K70 TWR Board.

Hope you got my query.

Thanks

Regards,

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I recommend customer to check with Freescale third partner QNX company about related Boot file containing PLC runtime environment (*.ifs) file.

More detailed info, please check below link:

http://www.qnx.com/partners/plc_reference.html

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankur Rahi,

Yes. Now I understand, you mean Boot file containing PLC runtime environment not Board Support Package from MQX. Excuse me for confusing information!

I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos