Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eQADC External Trigger using eMIOS - MPC5674F

Jump to solution
marjal
Contributor I

Hi,

We are working on eQADC for MPC5674F. the purpose is to trigger the ADC conversion with the Flag of the eMios Channel 23 configured on Modulus Counter mode.

All the ADC configuration is done correctly and when the eMios23 is configured on Output PWM mode the trigger works perfectly and a conversion is made on every set of the eMios23 Flag.

However, once configured on modulus counter mode, the eMios23 Flag does not trigger the ADC conversion anymore.

Is the emios external trigger is considered only if the channel is configured in one of the output modes ?

Else, is there an extra configuration to be made to make the trigger work even in modulus counter mode ?

Thank you in advance.

Marwen.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, only the eMIOS mode which generate output signal (set/clear output flip-flop) can be use as the ADC trigger.

The MC/MCB modes do not generate output signal so cannot trigger the ADC as you have found.

Regards,

Petr

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, only the eMIOS mode which generate output signal (set/clear output flip-flop) can be use as the ADC trigger.

The MC/MCB modes do not generate output signal so cannot trigger the ADC as you have found.

Regards,

Petr

marjal
Contributor I

I thank you !

marwen.

0 Kudos
snehakalkhair
Contributor III

Hi ,

Can you please help me with a sample code which shows how we can trigger ADC using eMIOS.

Regards,

Sneha.

0 Kudos