cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

original FRDM-KL03Z

simonefantuzzi
Contributor II

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to restore original programmation on FRDM-KL03Z board.

This board comes out with a preinstalled demo (slider blinks green LED, RGB LED change based on accelerometer etc..) as described on the Quick Start guide.

After program with a precompiled example is it possible to reprogram original demo?

I can't find it on my "precompiled exaples" folder. By the way are ther source code for these demos (SDK KL03 demo are slightly different).

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Simone Fantuzzi,

Yes, of course.

please, go to FRDM-KL03Z|Freedom Development Board Platform|Freescale and download the QSP (Quick Start Package).

kl03.png

kl03_2.png

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

simonefantuzzi
Contributor II

Thank you for the answer,

but, in the "Precompiled Examples" folder i only find three examples :

1. hello world

2. low power demo

3.rtc demo

4.thermistor demo

None of them seem to be the original one inside the board (slider blinks green LED, RGB LED change based on accelerometer etc..)

Thanks

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Simone,

So far, KSDK supports KL03 chip, please download [Kinetis SDK_1.0.0 Standalone for the FRDM-KL03Z - Windows installer] from here.

After the installation, you could find below example code:

1.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

simonefantuzzi
Contributor II

Thank you Hui Ma,

I've already downloaded that examples. But none of them is the originale preinstalled on the demo board (reading slider, button, accelerometer, driving LED ... )

Best Regards

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, there are not other demos published.

Maybe Hui_Ma might know where the example is.

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos