i recently purchased frdm-kl25z board. i am using Keil IDE for debugging. anybody having UART,SPI driver code . please share

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i recently purchased frdm-kl25z board. i am using Keil IDE for debugging. anybody having UART,SPI driver code . please share

SANJEEV1z
Contributor III

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sanjeev Kulkarni:

You can start by downloading the sample code package (KL25_SC) from the "Software and tools" tab in the next product page:

KL2x |Kinetis KL2x USB MCUs|Freescale

There you will find some examples for Keil. Also a set of drivers for several Kinetis L modules.

Another good stop for learning about this kit is our colleague Erich Styger's page MCU on Eclipse:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/

In such page you can see a lot of tutorials and examples, including a post on how to use Processor Expert with Keil.

Using Keil μVision 5 with Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse

And one more, there is an academic training in the community with slides and example software:

Freedom Development Platform Academic Training based on KL25Z

And I am surely missing many training sites, as there is a lot of material for your board, so you can search around. If you face any issues or doubts please do not hesitate to ask or browse the community content.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

SANJEEV1z
Contributor III

Thanks a lot Jorge,

i will go through the links

regards

sanjeev

0 Kudos