Using IPU2_CSI1_DATA0…IPU2_CSI1_DATA7 instead of IPU2_CSI1_DATA12…IPU2_CSI1_DATA19

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using IPU2_CSI1_DATA0…IPU2_CSI1_DATA7 instead of IPU2_CSI1_DATA12…IPU2_CSI1_DATA19

Jump to solution
eranm
Contributor I

Hi all.

I'm using a custom board with i.MX6D, with a parallel video sensor with 8 data bits and Linux 3.0.35.

On my board the video data is connected to pads EIM_DA9...EIM_DA2 which are assinged to IPU2_CSI1_DATA0…IPU2_CSI1_DATA7, while the video data is actually being read from IPU2_CSI1_DATA12…IPU2_CSI1_DATA19 (so I'm capturing a green screen).

How can I get the video data bits from IPU2_CSI1_DATA0…IPU2_CSI1_DATA7?

Thanks.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi eranm

unfortunately this is not supported by hardware, please check

supporting signal formats in

IMX6DQCEC  4.11.10.1 IPU Sensor Interface Signal Mapping

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi eranm

unfortunately this is not supported by hardware, please check

supporting signal formats in

IMX6DQCEC  4.11.10.1 IPU Sensor Interface Signal Mapping

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos