cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem building i.MX6q sabreAI fsl-image-qt5

stefanhuebner
Contributor I

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to build an Image for the i.MX6quad automotive infotainment board.  The "simple" fsl-image-gui builds just fine.  But my application needs Qt Support (at least QtNetwork, also QtOpenGL and QtGui are used atm.).  As I did not find any Qt-related headers in the fsl-image-gui, I first tried to manually compile qt4-x11, which failed.  Then I hoped that the part of Qt I use in my application has not changed too much (I coded using Qt 4.7.1), so I tried fsl-image-qt5.  This fails with the following error:

Computing transaction...error: Can't install python-numpy-1.7.0-r1@cortexa9hf_vfp_neon: no package provides /bin/env

ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /Daten/i.MX6/yocto/build/tmp/work/imx6qsabreauto-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-image-qt5/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.14775
ERROR: Task 7 (/Daten/i.MX6/yocto/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-qt5.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

So this looks weird to me.  util-linux should provide /bin/env, but util-linux was compiled and installed correctly, at least without any warnings or errors.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

Cheers,

Stefan

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I just tried to generate the fsl-image-qt5 with the latest BSP version kernel 3.10.53 and it built with no issues. Can you try with our latest BSP and in new build directory?

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

robmcpherson
Contributor I

I cloned the repository yesterday (3/30/2015), and the only images in the demos folder are these:

dcor@ubuntu:~/nv/digecor-bsp/build$ ll ../sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/*

-rw-rw-r-- 1 dcor dcor 980 Mar 30 10:11 ../sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-machine-test.bb

-rw-rw-r-- 1 dcor dcor 809 Mar 30 10:11 ../sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-multimedia.bb

-rw-rw-r-- 1 dcor dcor 226 Mar 30 10:11 ../sources/meta-fsl-demos/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-multimedia-full.bb

dcor@ubuntu:~/nv/digecor-bsp/build$

where are the qt images?  I have had a terrible time finding most of the images listed in the user guide.  What's the deal?

Freescale Semiconductor Document Number: IMXLXYOCTOUG

User's Guide Rev L3.10.53_1.1.0-ga, 01/2015

0 Kudos

stefanhuebner
Contributor I

I'll try as soon as I can (need to stop the other project I'm working on, which needs windows running ...)

But well, a week passed, maybe some data in the repo have changed for the good ...

0 Kudos

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Great, It will be nice if you keep us informed.

/Alejandro

0 Kudos