We are in phase of evaluating IMX6D Lite for our application.
Due to space restriction, we intend to use LPDDRAM2 (dual channel in one body).
We indent to use only 24bit parallel interface
In data sheet is noted support up to (2 x 1366 x 768), meanwhile in IMX6 Solo/Dual Lite ref manual
is written (chapter 126.96.36.199.2 Display Ports) :
Parallel video interface (for synchronous access) - up to 24-bit data bus.
• Compatible with MIPI-DPI standard .
• Control protocol - follows Sharp HR and generic TFT definitions
• Supports BT.656 (8-bit) and BT.1120 (16-bit) protocols
• Supports HDTV standards SMPTE274 (1080i/p) and SMPTE296 (720p)
For synchronous access with one cycle/pixel, this enables, e.g (including 35% blanking
• 1080p (1920x1080) @ 60 fps
• WSXGA+ (1680x1050) @ 60 fps
• The combined rate for the two ports is up to 240 MP/sec
The interface includes the following additional features:
• Screen size: up to 4096 x 2048 pixels, programmable by software.
Now I am not sure. Can anyone confirm that I can have at 24 bit RGB full HD (1920 x 1080) at RGB parallel port?
Does using LPDDRAM2 instead of DDRAM3 could impact it ?
Thank in advance