I have Tower for Rev1 Kinetis K60 that came out in Codewarrior 10.3 later to 10.6. there is no Debugger or Launch configuration when using KDS on TWR-K60

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Tower for Rev1 Kinetis K60 that came out in Codewarrior 10.3 later to 10.6. there is no Debugger or Launch configuration when using KDS on TWR-K60

jeff_sylvester
Contributor I

There is No SDK for the TWR-K60N512 and TWR-K60F120 so when I create a new project for these, I do bareboard project and pick processor K60 all that is fine if there is no SDK but when I go to debug, there is no launch configuration.   in codewarrior when you create a project, it ask you up front what connections to use and then sets it all up for you.  it looks like this is missing in KDS...   how do I set up debugger to use OSJTAG that used to be in codewarrior.   also....   for those with a mild form of dyslexia   calling something KDS and another SDK damn near looks the same and is confusing.  Perhaps a different acronym is in order? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jeff Sylvester:

I recommend you to install latest version of KDS which is KDS v2.0.0. In this version the new project wizard creates default debug configurations.

Also, please check the next document in community about debug configurations with KDS:

GDB Debugging with Kinetis Design Studio

I hope this helps.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos