Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No source available for "__aeabi_idiv (0x000008C4)() "

kanagarajabalak
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I'm using Code Warrior 10.6 for FRDM - KL25Z board and im having some problem to perform division arithmetic
operation. No issue was found when  build the project but when my division operation code was executed during debugging a
message “No source available for "__aeabi_idiv (0x000008C4)() "” was displayed.

Please help me to advice what should I do fix this issue, is this something to do with GCC and if yes, please advice what to do?

Thanks in advance.   

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kanagaraja.

I just create a new project and test division on my side. but i didn't see any problem. can you please test the project i attached.

can it also work for you?

if this doesn't address the issue, please upload your demo code here. I will test it on my side. thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kanagarajabalak
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhang Jun,

I've tried your test project and still have the same problem. I've attached my complete project which does a simple ATD conversion.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kanagaraja.

we can cast result2 to float in computation:

result3 = ((float)result2/(float)DENOMINATOR);

see my attached.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kanagarajabalak
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zhang Jun,

After i watch your video, i did exactly what you have done and found that i'm able to exercute the division code without any issue when i debug with Step Over(F6) and the mentioned problem only happened when debug with Step Into(F5). Can i know whether this is a normal issue seen when i debug a division code with Step Into(F5)? or something wrong with my CW configuration?

Regards,

B.Kana.

0 Kudos