Error in libwpa when building Android 4.4.2 to sabresd board.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in libwpa when building Android 4.4.2 to sabresd board.

Jump to solution
AlanSouza
Contributor III

I'm trying to build Android 4.4.2 to sabresd board but I'm getting the following error.

No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE sabresd_6dq
make: *** No rule to make target `out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwpa_client_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/import_includes'.  Stop.

I've seen similar issues for Android Jelly Bean building but seems like the parameters for Android Kit Kat are very different. Could you give me some help to solve this issue?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
AlanSouza
Contributor III

Hi Sergio,

I've set up a new environment from scratch and worked around this issue. I'm actually using ubuntu 12.04 and could generate the android files pretty well.

Thanks man.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hmm... I actually haven't encountered this error before...

Alan, you did download this BSP from our site right?, did you do any modifications to it?... which ubuntu version are you using as host machine? are you following the android user guide? including the initializing steps? : Initializing a Build Environment | Android Developers

AlanSouza
Contributor III

Hi Sergio,

I've set up a new environment from scratch and worked around this issue. I'm actually using ubuntu 12.04 and could generate the android files pretty well.

Thanks man.

warrenjan
Contributor II

HI Alan 

i meet the same issue, too.

Before add the Bcmdhd wifi into Android , everything is ok(build bootimage ,build system images) 

And could you tell me  how to solved it ?  "Set up a new environment from scratch and worked around". 

BRs,

Warren

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

SergioSolis, would you have any experience with this error?