Hello, I cannot create a new project in kinetics design studio.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I cannot create a new project in kinetics design studio.

rafaelzambrano
Contributor II

I am trying to create a Kinetics Design Studio project, by executing New>Project>KDS Project, then I followed the Project Wizard, when I clicked finish the files are not created.

The Project Explorer window is empty.

Also, Do the Design Studio tools support the TWR-K24F120M development board. When creating the new project the TWR-K24F120M is not in the list of boards. Is there a new release of the tools to include the TWR-K24F120M in the Kinetics Design Studio tools?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rafael,

I tested creating a new project and TWR-K24F120M project, there is no problem, see attached two videos.

here is some points we need to pay attention:

1. make sure you have admin right of install and using KDS . it's necessary.

2. to avoid old file associations, remove .metadata folder under your workspace folder, then restart your project again. test same.

3. make sure you install the latest KDS version: KDS2.0

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KDS_IDE&nodeId=0152101E8C1EB4&fpsp=1&...

4. make sure you install all the available update:

install update.png

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------