MKL03 Simple Template Project (without PE and Kinetis Studio)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL03 Simple Template Project (without PE and Kinetis Studio)

DolomitiLynx
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm looking for the source files or a template empty project to take as a starting point to develop a simple application on a Kinetis MKL03 microcontroller. Some time ago I've developed applications for MKL05 and MKL25 Microcontroller, taking as starting point some source code archives (if I remember the one for KL25 was named KL25_SC.EXE). What I need are only the initialization files and the headers. I don't want to use Kinetis Designer or Processor Expert, since we use IAR and we want take under control the software initialization path...

Where can I found such material? Can I reuse the ones contained in the KL05 source code package? We have a project with MKL03Z32, but we are as usually very late and if we found the initialization source code (both from internal OSC and from external one) we can gain some time. I have take a look also at the FRDM KL03 evaluation board, but seem to be lack of such software archive.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giulio Gaio,

Thank you very much for your focus on Freescale Kinetis product. I'm glad to provide service for you.

FSL has already provided the Kinetis SDK kit v1.0 for the FRDM-KL03Z and it will help you develop  the KL03 more easily.

Also you can port the code from the KL05_SC.exe to KL03, it's not hard to do it, however I'd like to suggest that the Kinetis SDK kit is the priority and you can download it through the link as below.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=FRDM-KL03Z&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Ta...
Have a great day,
Jeremy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos