cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eval License not work

Jump to solution
luzhengchen
Contributor II

I have applied a eval license for codewarrior HCS12 5.1 professional version to develop program for S12XEP100 CAN module. I have replace the license.dat with the eval license, and renamed with license.dat. But when I try to create a program with PE, it says basic beans license is not found.

Here the license.dat and the error image are attached.

Original Attachment has been moved to: license-(3).dat.zip

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please use my attached license file in above to replace your own license file.

I tested on my side, your license file also does not work with my CodeWarrior v5.1. However, my attached one works well. Could you please have a test?  Thank you very much!

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you please test whether the attached license work?

Please the license file in correct folder, it should be:

<CW path>\Freescale\CWS12 v5.1

!!!Please do not put it in 'License' subfolder.

Then please check the environment variable LM_LICENSE_FILE points to the right path of the license file.

The environment variable can be found by clicking on "start" menu of Windows ->settings->control panel->system ->Advanced ->environment variable

Please close CodeWarrior and run 'regservers.bat' which is under \bin subfolder in CW path.

<CW path>\Freescale\CWS12 v5.1\bin

Another tip is to check the system time of the OS. Whether it was set correctly?

Is the OS WinXP, or Win7? And is it a 32bit, or 64bit system?

Fiona Kuang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

luzhengchen
Contributor II

Thanks for your answer.

I am sure I put the license directly under the folder. And My system is windows xp sp3 32bit. Because I need use Softec to download S12XEP100 which only support windows 32bit. But the porblem is still there.

Here is the image attached.

c.pngd.pnge.pngf.png

0 Kudos
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please use my attached license file in above to replace your own license file.

I tested on my side, your license file also does not work with my CodeWarrior v5.1. However, my attached one works well. Could you please have a test?  Thank you very much!

Fiona Kuang

luzhengchen
Contributor II

I thank you very much for your time and comprehensive answers. :smileylaugh:

0 Kudos