I have a problem of USB MSC class of i.MX6Q board.
My test procedure was like below,
- Set the board to serial download mode
- Connect USB_OTG port to Desktop
- Power-ON the board
- Desktop could detect the HID, vid="15A2" & pid="0054"
- Desktop couldn't detect the MSC, vid="066F" & pid="37FF"
You can confirm the VID/PID in the ucl2.xml.
<STATE name="BootStrap" dev="MX6Q" vid="15A2" pid="0054"/>
<STATE name="Updater" dev="MSC" vid="066F" pid="37FF"/>
Could you tell me what's the problem?
I know the image download procedure via MFGTool is like below, is this procedure right?
1) ROM was connected with the USB pid "0054" and vid "15A2" to Desktop.
- So Desktop can detect the USB HID for Board.
2) ROM is exported the RAM as USB Mass Storage Class(MSC) to Desktop.
- So Desktop can detect the USB MSC for Board
3) Desktop send the Image into Board
And I think the problem was operated in Step #2.