Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEA128 CAN Examples

Jump to solution
saya
Contributor III

Hi, Everyone:

I am trying to find some examples about how to utilize the CAN module on KEA128. As far as I see, there is a KE60 example SCI2CAN there, I wonder how different KE60 and KEA128 are, and what part should I change (i.e. can_config, GPIO.h, can.h, or something else...) to have the CAN module achieve the same goal as the example did for KE60.

Also, I know there are 5 labs out there for TEA128 as examples, is there any example that is made for CAN application?

Any help is appreciated!

Alan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alan,

Please find attached to this response a MSCAN driver for your device.

MSCAN driver for Kinetis EA devices: CAN protocol driver routines for the Freescale msCAN CAN 2.0B peripheral modules which are integrated onto a number of devices from the Freescale Kinetis EA product family.

Hope this material will be useful for you.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,

David Diaz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
carloshass
Contributor II

Alan,

You succeed in example of can for kea128 ?

0 Kudos
wenxue
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I met the same issue . I download the MSCAN code and it doesn't work.do you know the reason?

0 Kudos
carloshass
Contributor II

I bought some frdm-ke06z dev boards, and now i'm developing CAN with these boards.

But in next month, i'll return to the KEA128.

If you need i can send some example of KDS for frdm-ke06z.

Regards,

CH

0 Kudos
david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alan,

Please find attached to this response a MSCAN driver for your device.

MSCAN driver for Kinetis EA devices: CAN protocol driver routines for the Freescale msCAN CAN 2.0B peripheral modules which are integrated onto a number of devices from the Freescale Kinetis EA product family.

Hope this material will be useful for you.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,

David Diaz.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
carloshass
Contributor II

David,

I have a TRK-KEA128 dev board, and CW 10.6, Build 140329.

CW compile the project, build, flash the board, but CAN does not work.

Have some idea about what's wrong?

0 Kudos