Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis Bootloader using SPI

Jump to solution
motisonnenfeld
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am trying to use the Kinetis ROM Bootloader via SPI but don't seem to find the pin muxing anywhere in the documentation

I have a FRDM-KL03Z which has a single SPI module but its signals can be muxed to several pin combinations (none of which is the default pin function)

Thanks,

Moti

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In the KL03 reference manual under the Chapter 11 Kinetis ROM Bootloader you can fin the Kinetis Bootloader Peripheral Pinmux that lists the PTA6 and PTA7 as the SPI pins for the Kinetis Bootloader.

kboot kl03.png
Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In the KL03 reference manual under the Chapter 11 Kinetis ROM Bootloader you can fin the Kinetis Bootloader Peripheral Pinmux that lists the PTA6 and PTA7 as the SPI pins for the Kinetis Bootloader.

kboot kl03.png
Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
motisonnenfeld
Contributor I

Thanks Adrian!

I must have missed that table somehow... :smileyhappy:

Moti

0 Kudos