I am trying to connect sabre-lite and PC via PCIe.
The problem link up bit repeats the connection and disconnection.
- link up bit : 48.9.12 Debug Register 1 (PCIE_PL_DEBUG1) (located at Offset: 0x700 + 0x2C) --- : xmlh_link_up LTSSM reports PHY link up
Also, there is any thing detected in PC neighter with Linux or Windows.
What I did for for connecting sabre-lite is:
1) For physical connection, I used a PCI connector and connected with RX-TX are reversed status.
2) Enabled PCIe EP mode in kernel config, using SD card for booting.
3) Changed PCIe reference clock according to '184.108.40.206 Reference Clock Frequency Selection' in RM, and this i.MX6Q: Using an external reference for PCIe link.
I didn't modify the ENET PLL related part. I just modified PHY_MPLL_OVRD and PHY_ATEOVRD part.
The problem in link-up is:
1) On booting, log shows "PCIe EP: link up." message.
2) However, PC detects anything in linux or windows.
3) I used memtool to check 0x01FFC728 address, and it repeats link connection and disconnection.
In this case, what should I check more ?
Is there anyone who have successfully connected PC and iMX6 ?
Thank you in advance